See the links below for access to Andrea Dutton’s co-authored 2015 study, published in Science, on sea-level responses to past global warming, and stories in the press on the study’s implications.
- “Sea-level Rise Due to Polar Ice-Sheet Mass Loss During Past Warm Periods” (Science, 2015)
- “Why the Earth’s Past Has Scientists So Worried About the Sea Level Rise” (Washington Post, 2015)
- “Seas Could Rise 6 Meters Even If Governments Curb Warming: Study” (Reuters, 2015)
- “Sea Levels Could Rise At Least 20 Feet” (Climate Central, 2015)
- “Global Sea Levels Have Risen Six Meters or More With Just Slight Global Warming” (Phys.org, 2015)